Here are a few thoughts from a research paper entitled If Money Doesn’t Make You Happy Then You Probably Aren’t Spending It Right.
- Anything we do to improve our connections with others tends to improve our happiness.
- People are significantly happier when they reflect on money spent on others.
- Experiences are more likely to be shared with other people, and other people are our greatest source of happiness.
- Small frequent pleasures beat infrequent large ones.
- The uncertainty of receiving a gift creates more happiness when a gift is received.
- People who devote more to prosocial spending are happier.
We invite you to join the Uprysing. The ultimate goal is to celebrate the world’s best design while developing a creative cluster that fosters collaboration and spawns creative innovation. When you create your FREE designer profile you receive 5 tokens which allow you to upload 5 posters. During the upload process, you will “tag” your poster to another design on the site and provide a peer endorsement. Your token is transferred to the designer of the poster you endorse which in turn gives them the ability to upload more work for free! Once your posters are entered your work is eligible to receive endorsements as well as tokens from your peers.
• Rewards quality
• Fosters collaboration
• Builds networks
• Promotes Work
• Widens Audience